Core services in strategic management are as follows:
- Developing corporate strategy;
- Assessment of existing corporate strategy;
- Setting up of the corporate strategic management process;
- Support during integration of the strategy;
- Developing corporate strategy and tactic tree;
- Developing differentiation strategy and decisive competitive edge (DCE);
- Development or improvement of the company’s management system;
- Development or improvement of the management system in a group of companies;
- Creation of a managing company;
- Introduction of the balanced score card (BSC);
- Introduction of key performance indicators (KPI);
- Non-standard market segmentation;
- Development and sale of the Value Offer.
Does your company have a business development strategy for 3–5 years? You might say yes. But are you sure you are not confusing the concept of “strategy” with the sales plan? Even if you are sure, who was involved in the strategy development? Have the strategic plans descended below the company’s owner or key top managers? Do you have monitoring mechanisms to ensure your strategic plan is implemented? And most importantly, do you have mechanisms to review and adjust the strategy?
The strategic management practice of Apple Consulting® will help your company to develop a business development strategy and show all our know-how for ongoing strategic management, strategy implementation monitoring, and its revision so that your Strategic Management Team will be able to proceed independently.
We will also help you build the most effective management system that aligns with the company’s long-term and operational tasks.